(Any Extra Info Goes here, Like random info.)
- Kizmaru Vi Kouseitan'i Senju was born in a small village called Star. He was raised by countless of people he doesnt even remember anymore due to his parents never being around and always at work. He started at the Academy when he was 4 years old. He was younger then the rest of the students there so he was often picked on by the older kids. Kizmaru of often looked down upon and wasnt picked to play with the older kids in there Ninja games or on the teams. Kizmaru often sat by himself and played alone away from the rest of them. He didnt find playing alone fun so he then decided to study instead of play around when it was break time thus picking learning jutsu and weapon techs.
- He was then hated by the others for this and so they ruined his books and destroyed his training equipment. After having most of his stuff destroyed he soon began to fail most of his classes. The other kids laughed at him so he soon then had finally built up enough rage and hate towards the others and kept it in waiting for the right moment.
- Soon after it was time for the Genin exam to take place. Kizmaru had some sort of anger in him for all of the test. When it soon came his turn to demonstrate all hes learned when a taunt was made from another student which trigger his hidden power as he then quickly formed handseals he did not know or remember as a diamond spike rose from the floor and impaled several kids sitting there.
- Kizmaru was then scolded and then soon kicked out of the academy for murder. Before left the headmaster secretly admired his jutsu he had use that most people couldn't do even at Jounin and secretly made him a Genin. Aloide for once smiled as he then turned his back on his village and walked away.
- Kizmaru left his village soon after then walked away to travel the country. He then discovered a group of traveling Elemental strategists called Xzeno. Kizmaru grew a keen interest in them and wanted to join their Non-blood related clan. He was then given elemental choice of Fire,Water,Lightning or Earth to start out as a starter element.
- He then decided he was most fascinated by the element of Water out of the four and decided to choose that to learn and master. He was then paired up with his Xzeno water mastered named Kenkaku. In due time him and his sensei got along and became good friends. After Aloide in 3 years had mastered the water element, he was given a shiny white dotted blue bladed sword named Senoki as his insignia blade and as a recognized and full fledged Xzeno.
- Kizmaru then trained in the art of swordsman ship or Kenjutsu as it is known by. Aloide trained with for another 2 years. When he was decent at wielding a blade he grew bored of using plain water and steel. Kenkaku then told Aloide he could train him in the art of Ice. Kizmaru eagerly accepted the training but then Kenkaku had not finished speaking.
- Kenkaku had explained to Aloide if he wanted to master Ice, first he'd have to learn the wind element. Aloide first wondered who could teach him the wind element. Kenkaku then pointed out another Xzeno teacher that could help him learn wind who went by the name of Zahur. Kizmaru then looked for the man named Zahur to seek his training in the art of the wind element. At first Kizmaru didnt think wind of a powerful element until he met the man.
- As soon as he came across Zahur, he was engaged in a fight with another person. This warrior looked dark and cold as the smug grin across his face.The man's name was Hazegan. He was the leader of a corrupted clan called Azura clan. Zahur leaped at Hazegan with his blade in hand to strike the Leader with his blade but Hazegan was too quick as he leapted backwards and entered a tree branch evading the strike.
- Hazegan then spotted the young Xzeno apprentice and in an instant flashed before him. Kizmaru looked up at the man with fear in his eyes as he was petrified and could not seem to draw his blade to defend himself to a seemingly oncoming attack. Hazegan raised his hand as it glowed a sanguine type of color and slowly reached out his hand to the young Xzeno's head.
- Before any real damage was done, Zahur quickly dashed infront of Hazegan swing his sword slightly cutting Haze's cheek sending Hazegan stumbling backwards. Hazegan then cursed under his breath and retreats. Zahur then turns to the boy Kizmaru. Kizmaru then looked at the man named Zahur expecting to be scolded for getting in his way. He was suprised to hear the cocky attitude and harsh playfulness in his voice when he spoke to him. Kizmaru then smiled a bit and then remembered what his water teacher told him.
- Kizmaru then asked Zahur to train him in the art of wind. Zahur then accepted and told him his training began tommorow morning early. Kizmaru then headed back to the clan's camp to tell Kenkaku of his success at asking Zahur to be his wind teacher. Kenkaku patted Kizmaru's head smirking a bit. Kenkaku told Kizmaru it as getting late and for him to head to his quarters. Kizmaru then headed for his quarters and laid down in his cot thinking about the next morning. Eventually he fell asleep.
- Kizmaru then woke up a bit late for his training. He was atleast 17 minutes late for training he ran into a fire user. The boy was training in a forest with some of his fire techs. Kizmaru continued to run off towards his training with Zahur. When he made it to his designated area, he noticed that Zahur was nowhere in site. He waited for a good 15 minutes when Zahur finally showed up himself.
- Zahur apologized for his lateness but he had to get a new name. Kizmaru wondered why he had to get a new change and decided to ask. Zahur then said the name change wasnt for him it was for Kizmaru. As a member of Xzeno you receive a title.Zahur told him his title was "Aloide the Anceint Wind God of Xzenos" but only if he agreed to be committed to learning and using the element of wind. Kizmaru agreed.From that day forth he was no longer called by his birthname and was renamed Aloide.
- Along with receiving his new name,Aloide had also received training in the element of wind. For 3 years he trained in the element of Wind with Zahur. After a certain time of practice, Zahur asked what type of weapon was he good with. Aloide only knew swordplay and that was his answer towards Zahur.Zahur said come back to him 2 days about a sword for him.
- In the next 2 days,He had returned to Zahur about his weapon. Zahur had handed him a broadsword named Titenuki. Zahur had explained this sword had the ability to drain chakra on contact with an opponent and store it inside the blade whether to use it as the user's own when it is needed. There is also a long-ranged attack on it of yellow strings extending out to entangle the opponent and drain his chakra as well at the cost of a bit of the user's chakra.
- Aloide thanked Zahur and returned to find Kenkaku to tell him he had learned wind. He had returned to Kenkaku to tell of his success, when he found him, he and all the other Xzeno were bowing to an old man. Aloide wondered why the bowed to him when suddenly he was dragged down by Kenkaku himself. The old man started to speak about the threats that Hazegan and his clan caused around the local areas and must be dealt with soon.
- The old man had then walked away in a direction and soon dissappeared into the distance. Aloide then asked Kenkaku who he was. Kenkaku replied that was Old Man Xzeno. Not many people know his real name but his closest friends and allies. He is the founder of the clan itself but no longer the leader. He is still hailed as some sort of a king though. Aloide then soon forgot all about the Old Man's appearance and was about to wander off when Kenkaku said be back soon for rest as it was getting dark and he needed to be well rested for Ice training tommorow. Aloide then went to sleep in his quarters.
- Aloide then woke up early in the morning to go to Ice training with Kenkaku. He soon then found Kenkaku and began to train with him. Another year passed when he learned to combine his Wind and Water to make Mist or Ice. A month later when roaming on his own. He saw the same fire using kid before. Aloide then decided to go up and introduce himself to him. The boy turned around with a frown and said his given name was Masurao the Great King. Masurao or Masu for short.
- Aloide and Masurao soon began to hang out after that alot and became good friends. They trained together in various spars and skirmishes until one day they ran into a man named Kokite. Kokite was an expert swordsman and far more experienced in it then Kenkaku or Raigu a.k.a Masurao's teacher. He was training a new advance sword style. Masurao and Aloide then decided to ask him if he would train them in his spare time. Kokite greeted both boys but first asked them if they knew the basics and both of them replied yes.
- Both of them had trained with him for a couple of months when he had to halt there training for a little while because the were to young to handle the more deadly and more chakra consuming Kenjutsu. They both frowned and agreed to continue there training when there older. They both headed back to there teachers for the day. Upon Aloide's return, Kenkaku explained that the ranking exams are going to be starting soon in a week.
- Kenkaku trained Aloide hard for the next couple of days to get him in shape and ready for the Xzeno ranking exams. The 1 judging this was named Kanko and he was very strict in this exam and tournament. Soon it was time for the exams. Alot of Genin were there just like himself as he began to get nervous and remembers back then when he freaked out and killed 7 kids in his home town.
- Kenkaku saw his nervousness but got the wrong idea and comforted him by saying it doesnt matter if you win or lose as long as you preform well enough against your opponent. Aloide smiled a bit as it was his turn to go in to the arena and prove himself to Kanko. At first Aloide's preformance was sloppy because of nervousness but then got better as he continued since Kenkaku was behind him encouraging him.
- Soon after the exam, Kanko announced the people who passed the exams. At first it didnt seem like he passed since his name wasnt called but then his name was called last at the end of everybody elses and he was very proud. Soon after that he was a full-fledged Xzeno and received the first 5 seals of the clan into his Insignia blade, Senoki. This means he no longer had to be tied down by a Xzeno teacher and can freely roam wherever he chooses or take on missions.
- Aloide was happy he passed but sadden he wouldnt hang out with Kenkaku all the time anymore. But then he saw his friend Masurao and had congratulated him in passing as well. Their next task was to form a team of 3-5 and Masurao had already teamed up with 2 others and offered Aloide to join up with them. Aloide agreed and decided to go with them since he didnt know anybody else.
- Aloide was then sent to live in a different area away from his teacher. It was alot bigger then the old one he slept in but thats because it had to be big enough to house three to five people. Aloide was shown to his private quaters as he unpacked his weapons, equipment and xzeno light armor there since it was all he had. Suddenly the other two members came in and to his suprise they were both female. Masurao had introduced them to him. The older one was named Icisia and the younger one was named Qutio.
- Aloide had then told them his name and greeted them with a smile.Suddenly another student knocked onto there door screaming "Azura Attack!!". Aloide then jumped up grabbed both his blades and wore his armor then equiped his equipment and ran out of the room along with Masurao, Icisia and Qutio. Soon all four of them were outside staring at five people. One was Hazegan himself and the others were just followers. Soon Kokite, Kenkaku and Raigu showed up to take on Hazegan. While the rest took on the followers. Masurao quickly burned the ground around him and his opponent before engaging his opponent
- Icisia created an electrical field around her opponent and engaged him with her Temazai blade. Qutio sunk the ground a bit and heightened the earth around them so it was an earthen dome around them. Aloide was left with the last follower whose name was Miroga. Aloide quickly drew Senoki as he rushed forward to strike at his opponent. Miroga quickly jumped back as he flicked his finger casting a spell that puts the enemy into a state of hallucination. Aloide was caught in the spell since he wasnt fast enough to dodge it. Aloide then started tosee four of Miroga and one more would appear everytime he'd cut one of them.
- Miroga just laughed and watch as the young Xzeno swung at the thin air. Aloide suddenly crushed the floor as Ice spikes start to emerge from the ground as they attempted to impale all of the Miroga hallucinations and Miroga himself. Miroga was injured cut on his left arm and leg and bleeding a bit. With Miroga in pain, the spell casted on him was broken as he was able to see the real Miroga as he jumped up and impaled him with Senoki. Miroga gasped and screamed for his life as he then jumped back and placed his hand onto his stab wound in his stomach. Miroga then fled the scene.
- Soon the battles were over with minor casualties, he and his other teammates checked to see if they had an serious injuries. Thankfully none of them had any. Aloide had then stayed with the Xzeno for four more years learning there abilities and attacks.
- Eventually he had left the Xzenos to return home. Before his departure Kenkaku gave Aloide one more gift. Kenkaku had told Aloide he had to go to a cave at the edge of a river called Crystal Aqua Cavern. Inside is a magical water and ice blade named Zetsumeteii. The sword cannot be obtained by simply grabbing it. It has to be sealed inside of you. But becareful since it is guarded by aquatic creatures and bandits who want it to fufill there dreams.
- Aloide thanked Kenkaku for this information as he head to his first destination which was the cavern to seek this katana. After three days of traveling he eventually found the cave near a river side and oddly it had a wooden door infront of it. Aloide akwardly opened the door and stepped inside of the cave. He looked around a bit as rocks crumbled as he placed his hand onto it.
- Aloide then continued to walk into the dark cavern when he heard voices around the corner.He peek around the corner and saw three bandits there. But there was also another path in front of him a wild man shark thing eating something dead. Aloide then quickly formed handseals and became transparent. Luckly it was dark so he wasnt seen at all. Slowly he pick up a pebble and threw it at the shark thing.
- The shark thing got up and ran forward into his direction. Aloide then slowly creeped up near the bandits and pick up another pebble and threw it at the shark thing. The shark spotted the bandits and instantly lunged towards one of them and instantly ripped off his neck. The other two started to fight the shark creture and while they were distracted, Aloide then ran past them and continued down the path soon becoming visible again.
- Aloide turned around dissappointed and started to backtrack to the entrance of the cave when suddenly, the floor collapsed under his feet as he fell into an under ground tunnel underneath the cave. He crashed into walls on his decent down and finally hit the ground below. Aloide was gravely wounded and injured. He had broken a leg and sprained both arms. He couldnt move as he was crippled.
- Aloide suddenly looked up and saw that he was surronded by four shark creatures. He'd then try to move but couldnt force his arms or leg to do so. He the and decided to accept his fate when suddenly, a bright blue light came from a distance and washed over the shark creatures instantly slaying them .Aloide watched the light as it was coming for him too. He lowered his head thinking it was gonna slay him too.
- Suddenly the blue light then subsided. Aloide looked up at the blue light to see it was in the shape of a katana. Aloide then tried to reach out to grab it but his hand went right through it. Suddenly it glowed again and impaled Aloide's back. Aloide felt the pain of the stabbing but no bloodshed was involved as it sunk into him. After 5 minutes he noticed his broken leg could move again without pain as well as his arms. He stood up and looked at himself for a bit then shrugged.
- He then checked around the underground tunnel for an exit since he didn t want to stay in here any longer then he had too. After a couple of minutes of searching he saw light at the end of the cave. When he got closer a shadowy figure had appeared and threw a smoke bomb at him and blinded him for a bit. The figure then charged at him knocking him over in the process and stole all of his equipment.
- Once he regained his posture, he noticed the bandit was charging at him with his own weapons. Quickly he looked around for some sort of object he could use as a weapon to defend himself with. He'd then saw a sturdy stick as he then began to reach out for it. As soon as he was 2 inches away, mist began to form in his hand as a long silver and blue katana formed from the mist into his hand.
- Aloide was deeply suprised as he had never seen this weapon before. He then heared the battle cry of the bandit as he snapped out of his trance and swung the katana into the direction of the bandit and quickly and clean cut of the bandits arm. The bandit howled in pain as he laid on the floor and bled to death. Aloide walked over to the bleeding body and reclaimed his equipment. He looked at the bandit feeling a bit sorry for him.
- Aloide decided their was nothing that could be done and decided to leave the man to his fate and move on. Aloide traveled for months in search of his old village but he had lost his way. Instead for a couple of months he decided to travel alone and wander until he did find his way back home. After 8 months of wandering he finally discovered that his village was ransacked and destroyed.
- Sadly, Aloide had no where to turn to and joined a village called Darkness. Aloide sought out the Kage and asked to join his village. The Kage of Darkness had looked at Aloide up and down as he puts on a suprised face. Aloide then wondered if the man was alright as the Kage suddenly hugged him. At first Aloide was scared but even more confused. The Kage had then broke the hug and told Aloide it was him, his father Emanyeru Kouseitan'i.
- Aloide then smiled with great joy that he had returned to his father he hadnt seen in years. After that Aloide had settled in his father's house and got a room for himself. Suddenly his father came in and asked if he knew about his bloodline. Aloide didnt know he had a bloodline at all. Emanyeru had explained that he was a Kouseitan'i and a Senju. He had also explained that he wasnt human and he was part dog demon from his mother's side and part kitsune from his side.
- Aloide was then really confused as he looked like everybody else. Emanyeru also asked if he had any strange powers of some sort. Aloide had then ponedered upon the question for a couple of minutes as he then remembered the slaughter at his old Academy. Aloide then told father of the incident and then why he had left the village. Emanyeru had then pondered about the diamond spike and then smiled a bit.
- Aloide didnt think there was anything to smile about but at least his father was happy and that was all that mattered to him. Emanyeru then asked if he would like to further learn about his Diamond techs as well as the other Kouseitan'i bloodline. Aloide then agreed to learn about his Bloodline and family traits. Aloide had then began to train with his father. Emanyeru had told him Kouseitan'i mastered the elements of Fire and Darkness. And once in a lifetime the abilty to control diamonds. For four years he had trained with his father to learn about his history, abilities and powers. After he was really getting the hang of his bloodline, his father appointed him Jounin of his village.
One day while he was training with his Father. Another boy had also called out "Father" and Emanyeru answered.Aloide was puzzled to this as he thought he was an only child. He then turned to see a younger boy running towards Father. Emanyeru had given him a hug and the young boy had looked towards Aloide and instantly hid behind Emanyeru.
Emanyeru had then said. "Meet your long lost brother Aloide." Aloide smiled and waved at him.The young boy then still hid behind Father as he then waved weakly not saying a word.Father had then asked where Kai was. The young boy had said that he was playing with his friend Inatzu and was bored.Emanyeru had then told the young boy go see his stepmother.
Aloide had then had questions fill his head.First he asked who that was.Father had replied that was his younger brother Obito Senju Kouseitan'i.Aloide then asked who Kai and Inatzu was. Father replied that Kai was his other brother and Inatzu is Kai's friend.Aloide then frowned and asked at his mother.FAther then frowned as well as he replied they had a divorce.
Aloide hadnt said anything after that and continued his training.While they were training Aloide had accidentally put in the worng handseals and instead of a diamond spike coming out of the ground,roots and vines had entangled his father.After helping out his father from the vines and roots.Father had then laughed at it as he said Aloide also had his mother's gift as well.
Aloide then had smiled a bit.Father had then wondered why he was able to use this ability now then when he was younger since he had shown no signs of the Wood ability at birth.Emanyeru had then said maybe his genes are mutating his mothers own making them become stronger and stronger untill it was able to force out the chakra to make Wood bend to his commands.
Aloide was then confused about it as he then decided to find his mother to learn more about this Wood power.After staying for 1 more month to prepare for his journey upon departure his Father had handed a katana.Its name was Seki Sochi.It had the ability to improve wind attributes and channel Moonlight energy through it.He had also handed Aloide a map of how to get from Darkness to his mother's city. Aloide nodded and thanked his father before departing.
Within 5 days he had reached towards his mother's village which was named Moon village.He had a bit of trouble entering the gates of Moon since the guards were a bit strict on other ninja entering.Eventually it came down to sneaking his way into the village.He had never seen a town so lively before.He had then began to wander around the village a bit before getting back on track.
He went around and asked a man if he knew a woman named Hayataro Senju.The man laughed and replied that was the Kage of the village.Aloide had then wondered how his parents became so famous and asked the man where could he find her office. The man had looked at him up and down before judging whether he should tell him or not.The man shrugs it off as he saw no problem with him and directed him to her office.
Aloide hurried to the office and after a little quarrel with the Kage's personal guards,Hayataro herself came out annoyed at all of them wondering what was all the noise about.Aloide had then said Mother.Hayataro blinked with suprise saying that she only has 2 sons Kai and Obito and that the other 1 was dead.Aloide had then said its him Kizmaru and hes not dead but changed his name to Aloide. At first Hayataro did not believe it but then after awhile it began to sank in.
Hayataro hugged her son as Aloide hugged his mother back.Hayataro had then ask where was he for all these years.He had then told her his life story about the Xzeno,Azura,The cavern,Meeting Father and his brothers.Hayataro smiled warmly.Aloide then explained about the wood element and how he could use it.Hayataro blinked as she heard him and then went into her cabinet and took out some scrolls.She handed them to him as Aloide looked at them.Hayataro decided if he was to ever leave again he should take those with him. The are the summoning scrolls to summon 2 of her dragons.
Fuuoja and Suiuoja,the wind and water dragon kings.She explained first he had to sign his name in them with his own blood.Aloide nodded then cut his finger and wrote his name in his own blood.He had them let the blood dry and handed them back to his mother.Hayataro had then said she will train him to use Wood and some family secrets in the art of healing jutsu.
He trained with his mother for 2 years learning to combine jutsu with his dragons,using wood and healing jutsu.Aloide decided he had to leave. His mother offered him to stay and live with her but he refused for their was other things he wished to learn from the world.With Hayataro sadden by his decision she let him go and she welcomed him back to the village anytime he pleased.Aloide nodded with a smile and then left.
On his way back to Darkness to see his family again,Aloide found a strange camp on day 3 of his journey.He did not remember seeing it 2 years before when he traveled this path.Aloide became curious and decided to sneak into the camp.He had then been spotted by what seems to be a rogue ninja.Aloide quickly unsheathed Seki sochi and decapitated the ninja with a clean swipe from Seki Sochi.
Aloide quickly took the man's outfit and washed off the blood on it and wears it.He then disguises himself as the man he killed to walk about freely.He then entered what looked like the main building of the camp. Unfortunately he need authorization to get past the elite guards.
Aloide then decided to lose the disguise and sneak his way in the base.He had trnasformed into a mouse and scurried around the base.He had then transformed back into his normal self when he over heard 2 Elites talking about an exotic bird they found and how they were gonna get a big raise for its capture.
Aloide had then continued to learn about its where abouts. He had heard it was kept in a cage behind a courtyard.He had then began to make his way there untill suddenly he got spotted by 2 other elites and raised the alarm.Aloide had then dashed all the way to the end of the halls until he reached a dead end.He was cornered and had no choice to fight.
He then unsheathed Senoki and within minutes the battle was over.He had then used stealth to escape to the courtyard to see a bird trapped in a cage. It was a blue Jay that he had seen before. It was a Xzeno summon.Aloide quickly went over to the cage and tried to reach the lock to open it.The blue jay pecked at his hand and made him bleed.
Aloide yelped in pain as he then lifted his sleeve to show the Xzeno insignia on his arm to the bird.The bird had look at it cautiously as it then began to chirp in a sort of happy looking matter.Aloide had then reached for the lock again slowly to see if he could try to get it off.He eventually gave up and decided to break the lock.
Aloide wondered why that wasnt his first thought.He shrugged it off and opened the cage door as the bird flew out and left him.ALoide had narrowed his eyes thinking a lift would have been nice.Aloide was then spotted by the patreol lookin g for him as he dashed towards the wall of the fortress in hopes off finding an escape.He was unsuccessful as he toward to face the anrgy mob.
The leader had came out and offered him a deal.He either had stayed and worked for him,fight to the death in a duel or just die right there.Aloide was sure he wasnt gonna choose the third option.He had then had no choice but to fight to the death one on one.The leader had then unsheathed a bastard sword.
Aloide had blinked a bit as he unsheathed Senoki.He had then dashed at the leader.The lead bandit had swung his sword downward causing a fissure in the ground and said goodbye. Aloide fell in and closed his eyes frowning. Suddenly he had then noticed he wasnt falling anymore as he then was being kept afloat by a bird.
Aloide had noticed it was the same blue jay he had rescued.The bird had then flew back up all the way up into the sky and carried him away from the base.While in mid flight the bird did a barrel roll and lets him go once his talons were at the peck of momentum and then turn quickly back around so im on his back.
Aloide had then laid on his back to rest from the scene that just happened.Suddenly he was about to close his eyes when he blinked and saw 5 flying things coming after him.He opened his eyes to stare at them.Aloide had then unsheathed Senoki.He had sent a couple of water raves at the flying objects as 2 of them went down.
The remaining 3 was 2 elites and 1 leader.Aloide had then seen the 2 elites rise higher then him and dive down at him.1 with a bow and arrow and the other with a sword.Aloide had then led the blue jay next to the man with the sword in an attempt to engage him in combat.
Aloide had swung his blade vertically to try to strike the bandit on his summon.He had block it with some form of ease as he then shoulder thrusted into aloide's side stumbling him back and nearly falling off the bird.Aloide had then caught his footing as he then ran towards the bandit and jumped onto his summon.
Aloide had flipped over the bandit and swung his blade like a top would as he purposely crashed into the flying beast's wing with his blade.The beast howled as it started to make its crashing descent down to the floor.Aloide had jumped off the summon and as he fell, he was caught in mid drop by the blue jay again.
Aloide had then placed himself comfortably on the bird as he then noticed there was 2 of them left.The 1 with the bow and arrow had stayed a distance to shoot his arrows out towards Aloide and the Blue Jay.The blue jay had no choice but to ltry to evade and land.Unfortunately he had been struck by an arrow and forcefully came down to a crashing halt.
They both landed on the floor in a crashing impact as the bird was injured.Aloide had came out with a slight scratch as he was mostly sheltered by the bird's soft feathers. Aloide had decided he would defend it to his last breath.The other flying creature had disappeared while the archer had came by himself.
Aloide had unsheathed Senoki and dashed towards him with speed.He had slashed the air near his opponent's body. Nothing had happened at first til then the bandit had noticed he was bleeding.He then began to gush out blood from slash marks he didnt even know he had,eventually dieing from blood loss.
Soon the leader came out of hiding behind his companions as he drew his bastard sword and charging forward.Aloide then charged forward as well.Soon being caught in a deadlock with their blades,an ice beam had came from the side and had hit the bandit leader freezing his sword and his hand.
Aloide's Senoki had his weapon partially frozen as well as he was too close to the beam.Luckly for him his blade was naturally made from the element of Water.So he released some from his blade to thaw out the ice. As he then saw his opening,He would quickly repeat the same steps he took for the elite bandit and slashed that air around him and killed the bandit leader.
Aloide had then sheathed his blade and quickly tended to the birds wounds.When he was in a state of helplessness,Wood began to cover the bird's wounds.Aloide had formed hand seals as he tried to subdue the wood from crawling onto the bird as he then couldnt do anything about it.
Aloide then realized he was the one making the wood crawl onto the bird with his despair as it healed the bird's wounds completely.Aloide then blinked in amazement and then hugged the bird as he then climbed onto his back and went to Darkness village.He stay there for while and decided he wanted to go out and travel the world with his new companion,Aoitori.
Aloide is wearing a black leather vest that shields him from minor harm.His short hair only reaching up to his neck.His hair color is silver,gray and white all in one and has two different colored eyes.One is Green and the other one appears to be purple.He also carries around an extra accesory.He wears a large cloak around his body that drags on the floor as a cape.It is gray and black and only removes it when he is in a fight.There is also a large sword that can be visibly seen behind his back which is named Senoki.
He wears black pants that with a pattern of a fearsome fox fighting a rabid dog .His shirt has a weird symbol on it in the shape of the Kouseitan'i clan sign.It is fastened by a leather belt on his waist to keep his pants up.Also wears black shoes that are comfortable,light and easy to travel in.
Aloide's clothing consists of his black leather vest the defends him from certain harm.The vest has brown and black belts wrapped and tied around his torso to hold the vest in place,seeing as the vest can easily break by itself and is not very sturdy alone.Over his protection he wears a red vest that is open most of the time,revealing his vest.He wears his head band around his neck similar to the way Temari does.On his arms are bandages the start from his elbows and end at his wrists with black sort of shield on his hand.Also on his hands are black leather gloves purely for an accessory.His pants are black and grey and has a picutre of a Fox and a Dog in fierce combat.He has a brown belt in his waist holding his pants up,even thoguh they fit just fineHis shoes are black and blue at the bottom.Most of the time,his appearance is hidden by a large,grey cloak that he covers himself with.It is usually to prevent weather ailments from harming or stunting him in combat or when traveling but seeing as people around him barely knows what he looks like or know anything about him,he keeps it on at all times even in the raging heat unless in combat.
Senoki is Aloide's most prized possesion and his first choice in using a sword in battle.The blade type is a Falchion that is large then a normal one.The blade is 5 feet in leght and 6 inches wide. The blade color itself is Blue with white and silver dots spread all over it,resembling a crystal.The material it is made from is not crystal. It is chakra reinforced Adamant that is coated Blue.The hilt is made from normal yet considerably light steel wrap in a cloth to keep his grip on the handle.Engraved in the blade part,are runes that is branded with the name of "Xzeno" on it.This sword was given to him by his mentor,Kenkaku after completing his initiation into the Xzeno clan and advancing to Chuunin rank.The Elemental affinity ability of this sword is to conjure up large sums of water from the blade itself to flood the area or enough for personal use.After years of using Senoki and wielding it,Aloide had tampered with the blade on more then one occasion.He had infused his blade with a Fuuinjutsu that allows the blade to absorb the chakra of another weapon in order to gain the abilites of it to use as his sword's own. So far he has absorbed Titenuki,another Xzeno sword he recieved from a Xzeno teacher.He had the blade absorb the whole thing modifying its appareance and enabling it to gain the ability to drain bits of chakra from his opponent into his to use as his own in case of him being low on chakra or it was sealed off. The second blade Senoki had eaten was called Zetsumeteii. Zetsumeteii had Ice capablities that reduced the effects of the elements Ice,Water and Wind on the user himself with an aura generated from the sword itself and even slowly let the user regain his stamina and chakra at a very slow rate. Senoki has tried to eat a third blade but was not succsessful for some strange reason.The third and final abilty of senoki is when the user gets stronger,so does the blade itself and it will unlock Xzeno Seals for his use. So far Aloide has unlocked 40 out of 100 of them. These are the ones listed.
Xzeno Seal 1: (Xzeno Wrap): Xzeno seals are summoned to wrap around the opponent and stop their movement temporarily.
Xzeno Seal 2: (Thunder Impulse): A lightning voltwave is summoned, shooting towards the opponent. If hit, the opponent is shocked badly enough that he/she is unable to hold a weapon.
Xzeno Seal 3: (Xzeno Illusion): Makes the illusion that an attack is completely blocked without flaw, and reverses it back at the opponent 10x stronger.
Xzeno Seal 4: (Titans Age): Five Xzeno Titans are summoned to block and protect their master. They are able to take a great deal of damage without being harmed.
Xzeno Seal 5: (Winters Curse): Ice is summoned all around the user. Then it is sent out in a shockwave freezing nearly everything that lands in it's path around a 100 meter radius.
Xzeno Seal 6: (Holy): A beam of holy energy emanates from seemingly nowhere and engulfs the enemy. While the enemy is engulfed, it starts to collapse in upon itself. The pressure eventually crushes the enemy if he/she is unable to escape.
Xzeno Seal 7: (Judgement): Xzeno seals engulf the enemy and "judge" the enemy. It takes only a few seconds but depending on the enemy's past and how bad this person is, the seals electrocute him/her. If bad enough of a person, the seals can electrocute to the point of death.
Xzeno Seal 8: (Flowing Earth): Magma spews all over the field from the ground, encircling the enemy and flowing towards him/her at nearly 100 miles per hour making it hard to avoid.
Xzeno Seal 9: (Dragon's Wrath): Ten, 20ft tall element dragons are summoned to protect the user. They can be commanded to attack the enemy with multiple element-based attacks too. They are heavily armored and very hard to kill.
Xzeno Seal 10: (Shockwave): An electrical tsunami is created 1/2 miles away from the battle. It speeds towards the battlefield at over 100mph, engulfing the surrounding land in water + electricity.
Xzeno Seal 11: (Dust Storm): A whirlwind kicks up dust and debris to create obstacles and poor visibility on the battlefield.
Xzeno Seal 12: (Heat Wave): Xzeno seals create the illusion that the sun seems to beat onto the battlefield, rising the temperature to nearly 110 degrees for the remainder of the battle.
Xzeno Seal 13: (Shimi Demon): A horrible monkey-like creature is summoned to protect its master. If the opponent gets too close, the demon lashes its arms out to poison the enemy.
Xzeno Seal 14: (Deceptive Mirrors): Mirrors appear all around the opponent and the battlefield. Every time he/she looks into one of the mirrors, he/she feels like he's being stabbed in the chest. Over time, internal bleeding will start from the brain believing that the body is actually being stabbed.
Xzeno Seal 15: (Poisoned Landscape): The air over the entire battlefield becomes engulfed in a cloud of poisonous gas, though the user is unharmed because of a built-up immunity. The poison is called Black Shade, and kills very slowly and painfully after it is inhaled. The body starts to bleed from the inside out.
Xzeno Seal 16: (Blooming): Small, pink flowers grow all around the opponent. Then, they bloom. When they bloom they shoot hundreds of small needles covered in a paralyzing poison at the enemy.
Xzeno Seal 17: (Ice Bombs): Small bombs of ice cover the area. They work like landmines. If touched, they explode.
Xzeno Seal 18: (Eerie Soundwave): A sonic boom is sent outward from where the user is standing. The soundwave causes horrible headaches, ringing in the ears, and the equilibrium can be messed up, throwing off the center of balance of anyone caught in the wave.
Xzeno Seal 19: (Dragon Dance): Shadows of the user appear to dance all around the battlefield after the user disappears into thin air. The shadows seem to be humming a song, though the enemy can't quite make it out. This song brings forth 5 huge tornadoes, each with a giant dragon inside causing it to rotate. While the user is still "vanished," the dragons all fire at the enemy at once, while making their tornadoes chase after him/her.
Xzeno Seal 21: (Deadweight): Xzeno seals cover the user's weapon. When their weapon clashes with the enemy or enemy's weapon, his/her weapn becomes magnetized to the earth and seems to grow heavier and heavier every second due to it being drawn downward.
Xzeno Seals Xzeno Seal 22: (Tendrils of Darkness): Tendrils of darkness erupt from the ground and lash out at the enemy. If the enemy is caught in the tendrils, it is nearly impossible to escape. Over a small amount of time, they will crush whomever they are holding captive.
Xzeno Seal 23: (Echo): The user vanishes, and rose petals swarm around the enemy. The enemy then hears echoes of their opponent’s voice.. no. It sounds like a small child laughing. Then without warning, small cuts appear all over the enemy’s body. The cuts become deeper as the echoes of laughing become stronger and louder.
Xzeno Seal 24: (Useless): The Xzeno seals surround the area to create an illusion. The enemy is standing back and they see someone they love (insert the name of someone they care about) being tortured and slowly killed. The death of this person can be anything that the user thinks of. This seal makes the enemy feel utterly useless so they don’t have the drive to fight anymore.
Xzeno Seal 25: (Sky Rain): Xzeno seals outreach aura into space, drawing in asteroids to plummet towards the earth. The user vanishes, and the battlefield is soon pummeled by asteroids and space rocks of all sizes.
Xzeno Seal 26: (The Great “X”): The Xzeno seals seem to slide off of the user’s body and onto the ground. They flow all around the area and seem to grow bigger. Covering the battlefield, it looks like the seals have arranged themselves into a gigantic “X” the size of a football field. With a snap of the user’s fingers, the “X” lights up and shoots cosmic energy towards space. Anyone or anything caught in this energy beam is instantly incinerated.
Xzeno Seal 27: (All Seeing Eye): The Xzeno seals create what looks to be like a giant eyeball up in the sky overlooking the battle field. What the enemy doesn’t know is this eye is actually a summoning. It is an All-Seeing-Eye that can literally see everything going on the battlefield. Whatever the eye sees, it is able to telepathically tell the user what it’s seeing and what to do. [Ex: if the enemy is hiding in a tree, the eye tells the user this so he/she can blow the tree up.]
Xzeno Seal 28: (Searing Heat): [insert name]’s body appears to be on fire to the enemy. The flames crawl up the legs, torso, arms, and engulf the head of the Xzeno. Then, he/she turns around to face the enemy. The user’s body is completely engulfed in either red, blue, white, or orange flames. If the enemy touches the user throughout any time in the battle, their clothes can be started on fire or they may be severely burned. The landscape is now easily lit up due to a simple touch can make something go ablaze.
Xzeno seals 29: Booming Voice: When this seal activates a gray aura comes over the user's mouth. Any and all sounds that come from the users mouth are trasmitted in a large godlike voice. The pure force of it, is able to uproot trees, blow away houses, even destroy a boulder. When used on a person the vibrations move through their body damaging if not destorying the internal organs.
Xzeno Seals 30: Shattering Blades: This seal sets up incredibly thin blades in the air, hundreds of them just floating. Then with the slightest breeze they would shatter sending thousands if not millions of razor sharp blade falling on the enemy slashing them to shreads with incredible ease.
Xzeno Seals 31:Destruction's mind: With this seal all of the desctruction cause by the battle so far would become a trap for the enemy. If they got within five meters of the debris it would move to attack them with jounin like skill and speed. If nessecary the user can increase the speed to Sannin level when using their hands as a guide.
Xzeno Seal 32: Sword And Body: This Seal secretly transfers the vitals of the user into thier sword. Making the sword extremely frail and able to be broken. If the sword breaks the user dies. But with this seal comes the sharpness of a sword with every strike. The entire body has been turned into a blade able to cut steel.
Xzeno seal 33: Death holds no binds: This seal brings to life one long dead warrior of the users choice to fight on their side with all of the skill they once held in their bodys.
Xzeno Seal 34: Round Table Summon: This Seal summons up the Round table of the days of old. On the table were carvings, Acient xzeno summons that held great power. Around the table were a multitude of blades stuck in front of the chairs that would have held knights. If the user uses these blades they gain the skills of the knight who wielded the sword.
Xzeno seal 35:Sky's the Limit: With this seal it acts as a transporting loop, that transports the enemy and user into the sky, and keeps them there falling for the rest of the match. It will also teleport the user out of harms way as long as they are in the air.
Xzeno seal #37: Blades of Light: This seal aids the user by making blades of light made from pure sun or moon light to come and strike at there opponent each time the user tries to attack there opponent.Can also be rained down onto an opponent.
Xzeno Seal #38: Elemental Booster:This seal offers the user to boost an attack or jutsu with any basic element of his choose or any element he has already mastered with a Non-elemental attack or to strengthen another elemental attack.
Xzeno Seal #39: Earthen Destruction: This seal makes the user charge there fists with earthen aura and when slammed upon the floor it will either make a fissure or earth spikes rise up from the floor towards there opponent.
Xzeno Seal #40:Asteroid Rain:This seal allows the user to bend a bit of space itself to rain asteroids from space or boulders to pummel and maybe crush the opponent the Asteroids then explode into smaller chunks of rock when it hits the opponent or ground for a second attack.
Seki Sochi is Aloide's second weapon of choice and is used as a back up for for dual wielding purposes.Seki Sochi is also a Falchion like Senoki except its blade is a bright silver,most likely mixed with white.The handle of it is made from diamonds and wrapped in a cloth,like Senoki for grip.The blade part itself is made from chakra-reinforced diamonds into a slender blade.Seki Sochi is a Kouseitan'i clan blade that can only be wielded by somebody with Kouseitan'i blood or the only transferable part of the Kouseitan'i which is the eye.The sword was given to him by his father,Emanyeru Kouseitan'i upon when he had hit the rank of Jounin.Although the sword had been given to him by his father,It had a sort of connection to his mother Hayataro Senju as well as it could borrow her Moonlight capablities.The ability of this sword is it can be molded into any shape or form using a corresonding Diamond jutsu only avaliable to certain limited Kouseitan'i.The second ability of this blade is that it is able to allow the user to learn and master the energies of Moonlight and Moolight jutsu.
Aloide's items only consist of of Seki Sochi,Senoki and Diamond-made Kunai and Fuuma Shuriken.He carries a jug of water for when climates reach to hot and freezes it himself so he has ice cold water to drink. Any other suppiles are food.
Aloide is a carefree, twenty-one year old man who is very childish at heart.He likes to fool around and make childish games and doesnt act his age often.He would rather befriend somebody other then fight but will rarely back down from a challenge.He is fond of his family and will never let anybody hurt them or cause harm to them.He constantly has his eyes closed and is always smiling.Most of the time his hands and arms are behind his head.He has a nickname that he would rather be called by instead of his birthname.He would often frown at the use of his name and would rather be called Aloide or Loide instead.Kizmaru most of the time he is very moody and most of time is caught smiling or frowning in the same minute.
Aloide is a Wind Elemental Kouseitan'i.A wind elemental's body is very wispy and light and can sometimes be said to be lighter than air. Wind Elementals are also very fickle and are quick to anger. Angering a wind elemental though is considered suicide by some because of their tendency to suffocate their victims by forcing masses of air into their opponents body.Aloide had found a way to use his trait to his advantage.Aloide can feel if the oxgen around him is being used in an unnatural way. He can also detect movement in the wind patterns within 30 feet of himself whether they are invisible,transparent or moving at extreme speeds.Another special trait Aloide has is he is able to become transparent and split into 2 in order to avoid attacks.This isnt an average cloning ability.Aloide is able to attack with both transparent images and doesnt not disperese even when taken a heavy amount of damage like a normal clone.Aloide is also very light and can run and jump faster and higher then most of the normal Kouseitan'i.If the winds are strong enough,He may also be able to glide through the air if he spreads his weight around.
Ninja Skills, that apply only to the user.
Ninja Arts of varying degrees of effectiveness.
Wind Jutsu of Varying Degrees of effectiveness.
Water Jutsu of Varying Degrees of effectiveness.
Ice Jutsu of Varying Degrees of effectiveness.
Fire Jutsu of Varying Degrees of Effectiveness
Diamond Jutsu of Varying Degrees of Effectiveness
Genjutsu, or illusions that affect the brain and the flow of the chakra pathways.
Hand to hand physical combat that doesn't take chakra.